Laughing Grass Well-Known Menace Staff Member Host Yesterday at 6:18 AM #1 Just curious, not looking for a light. Website has been dead for a while. before it went offline they pulled some of their top tier lights like Scorpion Diablo, Scorpion Ultima Diablo and Tomahawk.
Just curious, not looking for a light. Website has been dead for a while. before it went offline they pulled some of their top tier lights like Scorpion Diablo, Scorpion Ultima Diablo and Tomahawk.
Shane Karmann Old Tricks New Dog 🏅 Yesterday at 7:06 AM #2 I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it.
I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it.
Rocket Soul Lighting the Way Yesterday at 10:07 AM #3 Shane Karmann said: I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it. Click to expand... The HLG eu site is still up btw Dont know if its evo related; theres been a bunch of suitable alternatives. I think they might have priced themselves out of the market - or that the market just saturated. All clues point at demise...
Shane Karmann said: I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it. Click to expand... The HLG eu site is still up btw Dont know if its evo related; theres been a bunch of suitable alternatives. I think they might have priced themselves out of the market - or that the market just saturated. All clues point at demise...
Laughing Grass Well-Known Menace Staff Member Host Yesterday at 3:10 PM #4 Shane Karmann said: I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it. Click to expand... Tariffs probably weren't helping either. Drivers are made in Taiwan 15% diodes from South Korea also 15%. And their products were already overpriced. I like the lights I’ve bought from them, but I would never buy from them again due to their dishonesty and horrendous customer service.
Shane Karmann said: I just recycled the cardboard from 3 hlg Tomahawks. It was a huge amount. I wonder if the demise of the Samsung EVO diode had anything to do with it. Click to expand... Tariffs probably weren't helping either. Drivers are made in Taiwan 15% diodes from South Korea also 15%. And their products were already overpriced. I like the lights I’ve bought from them, but I would never buy from them again due to their dishonesty and horrendous customer service.